Get In Touch

Please fill out the quick form and we will be in touch shortly!


1627 N. 2nd St.

Philadelphia, PA 19122



Toll Free: 1.833.965.8686

10:00AM - 6:00PM EST 




How much does my new Junto cost?

Junto currently offers one model of Ebike that is available in 3 sizes. Our best in class E-bike costs $1,799 regardless of size or color. 

We offer a selection of accessories that can be purchased directly through our website and are likely available at your LBS (Local Bike Shop). All of our supported accessories are widely available from pretty much every LBS in the country.

Where can I test ride a Junto?

Sign up for our mailing list to stay in the loop about all of our events happening around Philadelphia [expanding soon to a city near you]. If we aren't offering any events in an area near you, contact us at or call us at 1.833.965.8686 and we'll see what we can do!

How do I order a Junto E-bike?

Determine what size Junto you need using our size chart and then select an available color. If you would like to add accessories, select them from the compatible options shown on your selected Junto's product page. We would also be happy to refer you to a local bike shop in your area for accessories if needed. Once you have determined which Junto and accessories you desire, simply checkout. 

Financing is available through our site using the "Klarna" option at checkout.

What is the maximum speed of a Junto?

 There is actually no limit to the speed at which you can operate a Junto! However, you will stop receiving assistance from the motor at 20mph. Our e-bikes are equipped with onboard controllers that allow the rider to switch back and forth through five distinct pedal assist settings depending on the pace you are looking to set that day!

What is the range of the battery?

Junto uses state of the art batteries that contain Samsung cells and BMS technology. The batteries are 48V and 11.6Ah in capacity, constituting a 556Wh range. An E-bike's true range is dependent on how many watts per hour a rider uses. Watts per hour differs from rider to rider, and route to route. A cyclist's weight, gear, riding style, and route will all contribute to this variable and the range of the battery.

How long will the battery last?

If service is followed adequately and the bike is used within its specified limitations, battery life can be as great as 5 years or more. Our batteries are rated to 1000 cycles, which equates essentially to 1000 recharges from close to empty. However, many other factors contribute to the lifetime of your battery, including strain, climate, impact, and storage. To gain a better understanding of caring for your battery, refer to your user manual, section 3 on page 29.

How much does the bike weigh?

A medium Junto weighs approximately 48lbs, with pedals. The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local shop weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. For more specific information on the weight of our products, feel free to contact us at

What is Junto's return policy?

We know you are going to be delighted with your Junto bike purchase. That’s why we are excited to offer a 30 day complete satisfaction return policy on any Junto bike along with ALL accessories that are purchased directly on our website. If for any reason, you aren’t happy with your purchase, all you have to do is the following. Send us an email at within 30 days of the arrival of your bike with your contact information (name, address and phone number), proof of purchase, and reason why you are returning the bike. 

There is no restocking fee for returns on E-bikes returned within 30 days, but you will be responsible for all costs associated with packing and shipping the product back to our headquarters in Philadelphia.

What is Junto's warranty policy?

All Junto warranty issues are handled directly though Junto's warranty and service department. We have hand-picked industry leading components that are extremely reliable. If you do have any problems, our warranty policy covers all Junto frames for 7 years. All other components, including the electronic system, come with a 2 year warranty. Our warranty covers all manufacturing issues, and problems stemming from normal wear and tear. Warranty valid only in North America. Warranty repairs will be handled by a Junto authorized repair site in your area.

What to expect when your Junto arrives?

Orders received directly through our website will be sent out 98% assembled in an easy to open box designed in house. Our bikes will come with specific directions on how to assemble the remaining 2% of your new E-bike as well as all tools necessary for the installation/adjustment of your seat post and pedal.


Unboxing and Assembly

User Manual

You can write your custom liquid / html / javascript code here.